RDG Systems and Software Private Limited, the developers of Teapac the leading ERP for the Tea industry have tied up with Ray Computech Pvt Ltd to make the first web enabled ERP software for tea plantations and their Head Offices. RDG brings to the table more than twenty years experience in the tea industry while Ray Computech is one of the largest software developers of ERP solutions for various industries. The new software is being developed in the latest C Sharp.net front end which has a number of very strong features for ERP development.
Some of the features of the new “Teapac” are given below:
- Full security module with user rights for administrator and operators as needed password protected
- Blazing fast speed – no need to wait for reports or data entry any more
- SMS and email options of key information directly from the package as the information is updated – no need to phone garden for information
- Ability to access the package from any where so long as you have an internet connection.
- Full parameter matrix to enable and disable features as needed
- Fast report generation
- Options to export reports directly from the package to PDF and excel formats
- Important data like employee masters, account heads, stores items etc can be directly imported into the package from excel sheets thereby reducing data entry time significantly
- Options in built to configure the software for Darjeeling, Dooars, Assam, Cachar, South India etc. as needed.
- Multiple currency options for foreign countries like Kenya, Bangladesh, Vietnam etc.
- Customized reporting options without re-writing/modifying source code
- Single company , multi garden in the same location now possible
- Grid system attendance for daily guinty books
- Integration with Easy weigh system of leaf weighment
- Many more new features and advanced features.
We expect to have the Payroll module ready by August 2013 and will then put it on the web. Users can log in register take a user name and password and use the package for a limited time before buying the same as a trial version. This will help companies understand the features and the use of the package before they buy it. The remaining modules like Inventory, Accounting, Manufacturing, Sales, Budget, Head Office will be added soon after.
In case any of you are interested in upgrading your software this year or next year do send me a e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you once the new product is ready for use.